WHAT CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY MEANS FOR DORCHESTER COLLECTION
Corporate responsibility for us means acting in accordance with our values to fulfil our vision of being the ultimate hotel management company, dedicated to excellence and innovation. We will act in a manner founded on fair treatment of our people, responsiveness to the needs of our guests, environmental responsibility, ethical business practice, and by making a positive contribution to local communities.
To ensure this stance is embedded in our day-to-day activities, we are working towards:
- Systematic management of our corporate responsibility goals. Our Chief Executive has overall responsibility for performance, working with General Managers and executive management to demonstrate leadership and commitment.
- Measuring our performance against a set of key indicators, within a culture that seeks continuous performance improvement.
- Providing regular information on our performance and sharing good practice.
- Maintaining and updating our approach, taking account of developments within our hotels, sector, and the wider operating environment.
- At each hotel in the Collection, a hotel executive committee member has been appointed, with responsibility for reporting action and progress to the Collection’s senior management team.