2014 World Luxury Hotel Awards Nominee
01 April 2014
Hotel Le Meurice is nominated for this year's World Luxury Hotel Awards in the category of Best Luxury Hotel in the World.
The World Luxury Hotel Awards is a recognized global organization providing luxury hotels with recognition for their world class facilities and service excellence provided to guests.
Awards are presented to luxury hotels in different categories on a country and global basis.
The World Luxury Hotel Awards aim to encourage & raise service standards within the luxury hotel industry.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS
- We aim to recognize and celebrate service excellence
- To encourage key players to strive for excellence in order to grow global competitiveness in the luxury hotel industry.
- To reward the key players who deliver excellence in the hotel industry & provide these luxury hotels with extra credibility
- To give the industry motivation to aspire to and give them a cause to celebrate
- To give the public a voice that counts
- To create an awareness about the value and importance of outstanding service delivery & ultimately raise service standards
Voting is based on facilities and service excellence and is cast by hotel guests. Hotels will receive voting information and will be required to conduct voting campaigns in order to promote their participation amongst guests.
The Awards judging criteria are based upon facilities and service excellence provided by hotels. Size of a property is not taken into consideration during the nomination or voting phases.