For over 65 years, the signature oval-shaped pool has been the focal point of Hotel Bel-Air. Once a former horse riding ring for the Bell estate, the swimming pool is surrounded by hanging palms and cascading blooms. As the temperature rises, guests are refreshed with hourly "pop up refreshments" such as;
- Dip n' Dots - Chocolate, Vanilla
- Ice Cream Sundae - served in a bite sized waffle cup
- Chocolate Dipped Banana Coins - thinly sliced banana dipped in white and dark chocolates
- Frozen Grape Skewers
- Push Pops - Farmers market fresh fruit sorbets (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Mini Lemonade Slush
- Granite - Pineapple, Lemon, Strawberry
Therapists from the hotel’s La Prairie Spa are also on-hand to offer reflexology foot massages, priced at $45 for 15 minutes and $85 for 30 minutes.
Sunglass cleaning and luxurious skin care products courtesy of Hotel Bel-Air Spa by La Prairie are also available including sunscreen lotion & soothing tonic. Poolside cuisine presented by Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air. Lunch, snacks and an array of specialty cocktails may also be enjoyed in this ideal setting.
Open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
The pool is heated to 82 degrees for year round enjoyment.