Gardener's West Cottage Suite
With space for the whole family this cottage becomes a beautiful base while you explore the grounds around you.
An idyllic family retreat
With plenty of space and seclusion this cottage is a favourite with families looking for a bit of downtime together. And when the exact opposite is required, the layout across two floors allows for early bedtimes on one floor and late lie-ins on the other.
The joy of bathtime
You’ll find The Book of Idle Pleasures waiting in your bathroom. Slip into a deep bubble bath and you’ll soon see why this sums up the experience perfectly.
Where history lives on
There’s something so restorative about waking up to a silence broken only by delicate birdsong. Coworth Park’s grounds have been faithfully restored to preserve their majestic history, and now offer a village-like atmosphere to this exclusive enclave of rooms and graceful outdoor spaces that surround The Barn.
A firm family favourite
Coworth Park’s focus on the whole family makes it the ideal adventure for any age.
- Two-bedroom suite with king-size and twin beds
- Polo field and cottages view
- Loft layout with three floors
- Bottle of chilled Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne on arrival
- Samsung television
- Blu-ray DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- Exquisite bed linen
- Mitchell and Peach bathroom range
- Fresh flowers
- En-suite marble bathroom with copper roll-top bathtub
- Living room with dining area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Additional separate toilet
- Tea and Nespresso coffee machine
- Connectivity panel with USB, UK, US and EU plug sockets
- Powered safes
Guest Services team
A view from the saddle
Even for the complete beginner the back of a horse provides the finest way to explore the huge estate, breathe in fresh air, relax into the moment and experience life from a new perspective.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.