Mansion House Superior Room
For those who like their windows big and their views magnificent.
A superior room in so many ways
Country charm at every turn, with a luxurious bed embraced by the softest linens. It’s all yours – even just for tonight.
Made to be savoured
The deep bathtub. The fluffy white robe. The enormous rainhead shower. This is a bathroom you’ll want to experience every wonderful part of.
There’s something so restorative about waking up to a silence broken only by delicate birdsong. A view of woodland or polo fields remind you that you’re a million miles from the everyday.
- King-size or twin beds
- Woodlands or polo field view
- En-suite marble bathroom with underfloor heating
- Exquisite bed linen
- Blu-ray DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- Yoga mat on request
- Connectivity panel with USB, UK, US and EU plug sockets
- Tea and Nespresso coffee machine
- Mitchell and Peach bathroom range
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Powered safes
Director of Guest Relations, Coworth Park
A view from the saddle
Even for the complete beginner the back of a horse provides the finest way to explore the huge estate, breathe in fresh air, relax into the moment and experience life from a new perspective.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Blacknest Road, Ascot
Berkshire SL5 7SE