The ground breaking luxury Spa at Coworth Park is an architectural wonder. Partially submerged in The Spa’s landscape, its upper floor takes in breathtaking views of the surrounding English parkland. This sense of the natural environment continues through to the interior design, with every area of The Spa flooded with natural light, crisp contemporary architecture, art and sculptures throughout.
The Spa at Coworth Park hotel
A range of natural and luxurious brands – Aromatherapy Associates, Kerstin Florian, Valmont and Carol Joy London. Built over two floors, the upper floor has eight treatment rooms (including two doubles), a manicure/pedicure salon, relaxation room and The Spatisserie, serving light meals, afternoon tea, wine and champagne.
On the lower level, there is a heated indoor swimming pool measuring 18 metres long x 7.5 metres wide x 1.2 metres deep (59ft x 24ft x 4ft) with underwater music, a relaxation area around the swimming pool and a sun terrace with luxurious loungers, an aromatic steam room, experience shower and pre-swim shower. The Spa’s gym has natural light and tree top views and the Technogym equipment has integrated televisions.
Hard as Hooves Gel Polish Pedicure
The ultimate long-lasting luxury gel pedicure. Essie’s new care and colour system looks after the health of the natural nail whilst providing enduring, flawless and high-shine colour from a range of iconic shades.
The pedicure takes 55 minutes and is priced from £75.
Tel: +44 (0)1344 756756
Email us >>
- Atmospheric heated pool with natural light, amethyst sculptures, underwater music and relaxation loungers.
- Private sun terrace with hillside views, luxurious loungers and drinks service
- Large eucalyptus infused steam room and colourful experience shower
- Gymnasium with natural light, treetop views and a full range of Technogym equipment and integrated televisions
- Personal Training by Mike Charles BSc
- Spa restaurant, The Spatisserie, with expansive views of the Spa garden, wildflower meadow and polo fields. Semi open air in fine weather. Serving light meals all day, afternoon tea, champagne, wine and smoothies.
- Spacious lockers with private safes
- Treatment relaxation rooms with garden views, books and magazines
- Eight treatment rooms including two double suites, all with natural light, luxurious heated treatment couches and treatment showers
- An elegant, luxurious and convivial manicure and pedicure suite
- Condé Nast Johansens – 2015 Awards for Excellence – Coworth Park wins ‘Best Hotel with Spa’ award
- Condé Nast Johansens – 2014 Awards for Excellence – The Spa at Coworth Park won ‘Best Hotel with Spa’ in the UK and Ireland
- Condé Nast Traveller Reader Travel Awards 2014 – Readers voted The Spa at Coworth Park into third place in the category of ‘Best UK Hotel Spas’
- Zest Magazine Spa Awards 2014 – The Spa at Coworth Park won the annual ‘Best for Luxury’ award
Visit our online shop for our great range of spa gift experiences and treatments.