- The Spa consists of two floors. The entrance is located on the upper floor, as are the reception, changing rooms, treatment relaxation room and The Spatisserie. Located on the lower floor are the gym, swimming pool, sun terrace, aromatic steam room, experience shower and pre-swim shower.
- Resident guests and spa day guests have unlimited access to the lower floor facilities. Non-resident, non-spa day treatment guests may purchase a Facilities Pass for £35.
- The swimming pool is 18 metres long x 7.5 metres wide x 1.2 metres deep (59ft x 24ft x 4ft). Please use the pre-swim shower before entering the swimming pool.
- The Spatisserie is an informal dining space, open to both restaurant and spa guests, serving drinks, healthy snacks, light meals and afternoon tea.
- The Spatisserie is open from 9am to 6pm Sunday to Friday and 8am to 7pm on Saturday. Kindly note the dress code ranges from normal day wear to robes.
- For reservations, resident guests dial ‘0’, non residents contact restaurant reservations +44 (0) 1344 756 756 or email [email protected]
- On arrival at the spa you will be provided with a locker containing a personal safe robe and slippers. Coworth Park regrets that it will not take responsibility for valuables not placed in the locker safe.
- Expectant mothers and those with medical conditions are advised not to use the steam room.
- Visitors to the Spa are requested to leave their mobile telephone in their locker safe or to turn it off to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in the spa, on it terraces or in its immediate vicinity.
- All treatments and Spa Days are subject to availability and all details and prices are subject to change. Prices quoted are for Mondays to Thursdays, higher prices apply Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- You are respectfully advised that the full treatment cost will be incurred, or your gift voucher invalidated, if less than 24 hours notice is given of an appointment cancellation. For non resident guests, credit card details are required at the time of booking to secure your appointment. Regrettably late arrival will shorten your appointment time so please arrive in the spa at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to change and complete a health questionnaire.
- Non resident and non Spa Day guests who have booked a treatment(s) to a minimum value of £55 may use the lower floor facilities for up to three hours prior to their appointment by purchasing a Facilities Pass for an additional charge of £35.
- Recipients of a Gift Card please note that it will clearly state if a Facilities Pass is included in your voucher.
- Treatments are carried out at the guest’s own risk and the Hotel/Spa will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions as a result of any product used. Facial, spa body and massage treatment durations include a few minutes for you to discuss any health concerns or potential contra-indications with your therapist that she/he should be aware of prior to the commencement of the treatment. Your health questionnaire is treated in the strictest confidence and is held for six months only.
- Most of our treatments are suitable to be carried out in the Spa’s double suites which have views of Coworth Park’s meadow and woodland. Please request the spa’s double suite at the time of booking.
- The Spa at Coworth Park respectfully reserves the right to decline to administer any treatment.
- Resident children under the age of 16 years are welcome in The Spa and The Spatisserie under the supervision of a parent(s), from 9am to 11am and from 4pm to 5.30pm every day. Children are not permitted to enter the gym or steam room at any time. Treatments are not carried out on persons under 16 years of age.
For further information, please contact the spa:
TEL: +44 (0) 1344 756 756
EMAIL: [email protected]