Executive Park View Studio
Our most sought-after studio, with your own Juliet balcony for taking in the view of Hyde Park.
A studio that feels like your own beautifully spacious home, with a dash of Art Deco elegance. Your entrance hall leads straight into the master bedroom, where a king-sized bed awaits your full attention.
Gleaming with delight
The choice of a shower beneath the enormous rainhead, or a gloriously deep bubble bath. But please remember that the bed is also lovely. It’s worth getting out of the bath for.
A living piece of history
Before the hotel had even been dreamt of, Hyde Park was a legendary London landmark. She’s still yours to admire today, from every window in your studio.
Offering a generous seating area and your own host service within an abundance of natural light and space. This studio is as magical as the view.
- King-size bed
- Your own dedicated host
- Juliet balcony with Hyde Park view
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- In-room iPads and access to unlimited films on-demand
- Italian marble bathroom with underfloor heating
- Triple-feature shower and bathtub
- Connecting room available
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen entertainment system
- Digital ports for connecting and charging your technology
- Touchscreen-operated blackout blinds
- Wall-mounted control panel for all comfort settings
- Spacious living area
- Welcome refreshments
- Complimentary breakfast bites with tea, coffee and newspapers in The Library until 8am
- Fresh fruit replenished daily
- Complimentary water and juices from the minibar
- Barrel-aged Negroni mix available for purchase in minibar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Welcome Negroni
- Noble Isle bathroom range
- Twice daily room refresh
- Yoga mat, skipping rope and fitness videos
- Your daily newspaper
- Complimentary local and national calls
- Access to the fitness studio at 45 Park Lane, gym at The Dorchester and The Dorchester Spa
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. We have incredible dining and cocktail options, art exhibitions to offer inspiration and a glorious spa just steps away at The Dorchester, waiting to soothe body and mind.
CUT at 45 Park Lane
The most vibrant blend of a succulent menu, sleek design and fascinating art. This cool twist on the modern American steak restaurant is a delight for the senses.
It’s fun to sit at the bar or enjoy your welcome Negroni, but why not have the bar come to you? BAR 45 has a celebrated Negroni drinks trolley, offering this cool cocktail in fresh and fun ways.
More room options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
45 Park Lane
London W1K 1PN
Contact our room specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.