Two-Bedroom Hyde Park Suite
As splendid, grand and unforgettable as its namesake beyond the windows.
A thoroughly modern twist
Art Deco in style, yet contemporary in attitude, these handsome rooms gleam with modern luxury. Clean lines and bold design add shape to buttery soft fabrics. Sensual curves reflect in sparkling mirrored detail. These are rooms with a 1920s heart, dipped in ultimate comfort.
Glamorous and restful
Our sleek, marble bathrooms gleam with glossy delight. There’s a ‘bath menu’ for your perusal – a list of ways we can turn ablutions into special occasions. But please remember that the bed is also lovely. It’s worth getting out of the bath for.
Seen, but not heard
One of our beautiful design features is a view of glorious Hyde Park from every room. Every glance reminds you of your prestigious location and provides a moment of calm. Absolute serenity is guaranteed.
High above the rest
Take a moment to gaze out at the famous Royal Hyde Park where London has been making history for centuries.
This splendid suite offers integrated technology, your very own host service and a spacious balcony, all served with a bottle of Krug champagne.
- Suite 145m²/1,534ft² | Balcony 37m²/400ft²
- Two-bedroom suite with king-size beds
- Your own dedicated host
- Hyde Park view
- Bottle of chilled Krug champagne
- Complimentary return transfers (conditions apply)
- Rare Louis XIII cognac
- Separate sitting room with dining area
- Entrance hallway
- Two Italian marble bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Triple-feature shower and bathtub
- Guest bathroom
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room iPads and access to unlimited films on-demand
- Bang & Olufsen entertainment system
- Digital ports for connecting and charging your technology
- Touchscreen-operated blackout blinds
- Wall-mounted control panel for all comfort settings
- Welcome refreshments
- Complimentary breakfast bites with tea, coffee and newspapers in The Library until 8am
- Fresh fruit replenished daily
- Complimentary water and juices from the minibar
- Barrel-aged Negroni mix available for purchase in minibar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fresh flowers
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Twice daily room refresh
- Exquisite bed linen
- Yoga mat, skipping rope and fitness videos
- Your daily newspaper
- Complimentary local and national calls
- Access to the fitness studio at 45 Park Lane, gym at The Dorchester and The Dorchester Spa
- *Please note this service is not available in conjunction with any offer, package or promotion. No substitution or cash alternative will be offered. We serve all London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, City), St Pancras International and all London mainline stations.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. We have incredible dining and cocktail options, art exhibitions to offer inspiration and a glorious spa just steps away at The Dorchester, waiting to soothe body and mind.
It’s fun to sit at the bar, but why not have the bar come to you? BAR 45 has a celebrated Negroni drinks trolley, offering this cool cocktail in fresh and fun ways.
Art at 45 Park Lane
Every space at 45 Park Lane is a potent, living canvas for a collection of art by contemporary British artists. We invite you to explore them at your leisure.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
45 Park Lane
45 Park Lane London W1K 1PN