Two-Bedroom Hyde Park Suite
As splendid, grand and unforgettable as its namesake beyond the windows.
An Art Deco soul
Bold, handsome design and a warm colour palette transport you to the 1920s, while modern luxuries bring you firmly to the present. This is the very best of both worlds, dipped in ultimate comfort.
Just add bubbles
Sleek marble, underfloor heating and the most perfect ambient lighting. It’s the kind of bathroom that turns a “quick shower” into a long, leisurely bubble bath. Prepare to be late for work.
A sight to behold
A view of greenery is a welcome sight amongst the urban hubbub. Hyde Park fills your view from every window, providing a moment of calm.
High above the rest
Take a moment to gaze out at the famous Royal Hyde Park where London has been making history for centuries.
This splendid suite offers integrated technology, your very own host service and a spacious balcony, all served with a bottle of Krug champagne.
- Suite 145m²/1,534ft² | Balcony 37m²/400ft²
- Two-bedroom suite with king-size beds
- Your own dedicated host
- Hyde Park view
- Bottle of chilled Krug champagne
- Welcome Negroni
- Complimentary return transfers (conditions apply)*
- Rare Louis XIII cognac
- Separate sitting room with dining area
- Entrance hallway
- Two Italian marble bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Triple-feature shower and bathtub
- Guest bathroom
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room iPads and access to unlimited films on-demand
- Bang & Olufsen entertainment system
- Digital ports for connecting and charging your technology
- Touchscreen-operated blackout blinds
- Wall-mounted control panel for all comfort settings
- Welcome refreshments
- Complimentary breakfast bites with tea, coffee and newspapers in The Library until 8am
- Fresh fruit replenished daily
- Complimentary water and juices from the minibar
- Barrel-aged Negroni mix available for purchase in minibar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fresh flowers
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Twice daily room refresh
- Yoga mat, skipping rope and fitness videos
- Your daily newspaper
- Complimentary local and national calls
- Access to the fitness studio at 45 Park Lane, gym at The Dorchester and The Dorchester Spa
- *Please note this service is not available in conjunction with any offer, package or promotion. No substitution or cash alternative will be offered. We serve all London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, City), St Pancras International and all London mainline stations.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. We have incredible dining and cocktail options, art exhibitions to offer inspiration and a glorious spa just steps away at The Dorchester, waiting to soothe body and mind.
CUT at 45 Park Lane
The most vibrant blend of a succulent menu, sleek design and fascinating art. This cool twist on the modern American steak restaurant is a delight for the senses.
It’s fun to sit at the bar or enjoy your welcome Negroni, but why not have the bar come to you? BAR 45 has a celebrated Negroni drinks trolley, offering this cool cocktail in fresh and fun ways.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
45 Park Lane
London W1K 1PN
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.