Deluxe King Room
Splendidly enormous beds and plenty of space to work, rest and play.
A thoroughly modern twist
Art Deco in style, yet contemporary in attitude, these handsome rooms gleam with modern luxury. Clean lines and bold design add shape to buttery soft fabrics. Sensual curves reflect in sparkling mirrored detail. These are rooms with a 1920s heart, dipped in ultimate comfort.
Glamorous and restful
Our sleek, marble bathrooms gleam with glossy delight. There’s a ‘bath menu’ for your perusal – a list of ways we can turn ablutions into special occasions. But please remember that the bed is also lovely. It’s worth getting out of the bath for.
Seen, but not heard
One of our beautiful design features is a view of glorious Hyde Park from every room. Every glance reminds you of your prestigious location and provides a moment of calm. (But that doesn’t mean you need to hear it as well. Absolute serenity is guaranteed.)
Offering intuitive, integrated technology and your very own host service this is a room with plenty of space to work, rest and play.
- 50m² / 538ft²
- King-size bed
- Your own dedicated host
- Hyde Park view
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Bang & Olufsen entertainment system
- In-room iPads and access to unlimited films on-demand
- Italian marble bathroom with underfloor heating
- Triple-feature shower and bathtub
- Connecting room available|Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Welcome gift
- Digital ports for connecting and charging your technology
- Touchscreen-operated blackout blinds
- Wall-mounted control panel for all comfort settings
- Welcome refreshments
- Complimentary daily healthy bites with tea or coffee in The Library until 8am
- Fresh fruit replenished daily
- Complimentary water and juices from the minibar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Twice daily room refresh
- Exquisite bed linen
- Yoga mat, skipping rope and fitness videos
- Your daily newspaper
- Complimentary local and national calls
- Access to the fitness studio at 45 Park Lane, gym at The Dorchester and The Dorchester Spa
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. We have incredible dining and cocktail options, art exhibitions to offer inspiration, and a glorious spa just steps away at The Dorchester, waiting to soothe body and mind.
CUT at 45 Park Lane
The most vibrant blend of a succulent menu, sleek design and fascinating art. This cool twist on the modern American steak restaurant is a delight for the senses.
It’s fun to sit at the bar, but why not have the bar come to you? BAR 45 has a celebrated Negroni drinks trolley, offering this cool cocktail in fresh and fun ways.
Our Secret London itineraries are personally curated to help you discover a side of the city only revealed to those in the know.
The Serpentine is one of the largest, most picturesque lidos in central London
Art at 45 Park Lane
Every space at 45 Park Lane is a potent, living canvas for a collection of art by contemporary British artists. We invite you to explore them at your leisure.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
+44 (0)20 7317 6540
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection