The Beverly Hills Hotel
Social media competition
Win a two night stay for up to two guests in one of our privately located, iconic bungalow rooms.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel Summer contest (the ‘competition’) is organized by Sajahera, Inc. dba, The Beverly Hills Hotel, whose registered office is 9641 Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 for and on behalf of itself and its affiliates (the ‘promoter’).
- The competition is open to all entrants except for Dorchester Collection employees and any person professionally connected to the competition.
- Entries to this competition must be submitted between August 28, 2019 (00.01 PST) and September 26, 2019 (23.59 PST).
- Late or corrupted entries will not be accepted and no responsibility can be accepted for any such ineligible entries.
- The promoter will not be liable for any loss of data, material, documentation or information; any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
- One winner from all complete and correct eligible entries will be selected at random. The judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence about the judges’ decision will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram no later than September 28, 2019.
- If The Beverly Hills Hotel is unable to contact the winner within 28 days of notification, they reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- Entries limited to one per person. Multiple entries will be excluded.
- Prize is a two-night stay for up to two people in a Bungalow King guestroom with daily breakfast included at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Prize must be taken by November 30, 2020. Prize is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- No cash alternative available.
- Prize does not include any travel from the winner’s location to hotel.
- By entering you agree to receive marketing communications from Dorchester Collection, from which you may unsubscribe at any time.
- In the event that a winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or cannot claim the prize, promoter may award the prize to another chosen valid entrant.
- The winner accepts the prize at his or her own risk.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter. In these circumstances the promoter reserves the right to its absolute discretion at any time to cancel, alter, vary, modify or supersede the prize (including altering the prize) if, in its sole discretion, the competition is not capable for being conducted as specified, and reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
- In exceptional circumstances, the promoter reserves at its sole discretion the right to withdraw the competition prior to the award of the prize. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of the competition, or out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize award. All information submitted to promoter as part of this competition will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended from time to time).
- Submission of an entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms & conditions and each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters. Any winner’s right to receive a prize award is conditional upon compliance with these terms & conditions. The promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prize awards for violation of these terms & conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions. Any amendments will be published on the promoter’s website. These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection Newsletter