The iconic bungalow rooms. Bathed in soft colours and the glow of history and hidden amongst the timeless, tranquil gardens. Immerse yourself in vintage glamour and modern luxury.
Taking sleep seriously
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
A corner of paradise
- King bed or two double beds
- Garden or city views of Beverly Hills
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Some are accessible rooms
- Gourmet minibar
- Spacious en-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Ideally suited to longer stays
Manager of the Los Angeles Global Contact Center
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa
Mere steps from the pool. Whether you need to unwind or pamper yourself, we have it all. The spa offers an extensive treatment menu of relaxation and remedies in beautifully tranquil surroundings.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210