Deluxe Room with Balcony
A peaceful space with everything you need. A luxurious example of modern Californian style overlooking the city or lush gardens.
Taking sleep seriously
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
A corner of paradise
- King-size bed
- Garden or city views of Beverly Hills
- Connecting rooms or suites available
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Some are accessible rooms
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Gourmet minibar
- Spacious en-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Ideally suited to longer stays
Manager of the Los Angeles Global Contact Center
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The iconic pool
Being poolside is an experience that shimmers with history, glamour and sheer good fun. This Hollywood institution, complete with luxury private cabanas and underwater music, is the place to lie back with a personal sunshade, sip a cocktail and soak in the sheer indulgence.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: +1 424 421 0060
US Toll-Free Tel: +1 855 900 7009
Tel: +1 310 276 2251
Email: [email protected]
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.Join us