Hotel Principe di Savoia
Our doors are open to all guests and visitors. To make our hotel accessible, we offer 12 accessible Classic and Deluxe Rooms and a number of adapted features throughout the hotel.
1. How many accessible guestrooms does the hotel have?
We have 12 Classic and Deluxe Rooms with accessible features.
2. What are the accessible guestroom features?
Our guestrooms feature wide entrances for wheelchairs and emergency buttons for immediate assistance.
3. What are the accessible bathroom features?
The accessible bathrooms in our guestrooms are spacious enough for wheelchair access, some with sliding doors. Room types 9, 12 – 15 feature a sliding door, separate shower and grab handles in the shower and toilet.
4. Do you have mobility aids?
Yes, we’re happy to provide a wheelchair on request or crutches for emergencies.
5. Do you have anti-allergy bedding?
For your most comfortable night’s sleep, we’re pleased to offer feather-free bedding and pillows.
6. Are the public areas accessible?
All the restaurants and are accessible to wheelchairs and feature wide corridors and entrances. There are also elevators located near accessible rooms.
Please note that the treatment rooms and swimming pool at Club 10 Fitness & Beauty Center are not accessible, nor are some of the narrower room corridors.
7. Are the bathrooms accessible?
All the public areas in the hotel have an accessible toilet.
8. Is there accessible parking at the hotel?
Yes, we have disabled parking spaces available.
9. Can I bring my service dog?
We’re pleased to welcome all service dogs at the hotel.
10. Does the hotel have an alarm system?
In case of emergency, the hotel features visible strobe light smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and an emergency annunciator system.