To discover more of our handcrafted cocktails inspired by our local neighbourhoods, stop by Bar Nineteen12 at The Beverly Hills Hotel and let our talented mixologists look after you.
Cocktails and mocktails at Bar Nineteen12
November 26, 2022
Named after the hotel’s opening year, Bar Nineteen12 invites you to unwind in elegance. Sample signature drinks served with spectacular sunsets, in LA’s most sought-after zip code. Immerse yourself in our cosy indoor bar surrounded by a rotating art collection, or take to the terrace for far-reaching views and an intimate atmosphere on our veranda. On the menu, you’ll find meticulously handcrafted cocktails paired with delicious dishes, packed with authentic Californian ingredients.
This distinctive cocktail was created to reflect the close-knit Beverly Glen community. A picturesque neighbourhood nestled in a rustic canyon setting, complete with gentle winding roads on the eastern edge of Bel Air. Here’s the recipe so you can shake up your own version.
– 2oz Cincoro Reposado Tequila
– ½oz Campari
– 1oz Aliseo Italian blood orange juice
– Juice of half a lemon
– ½oz agave nectar
– ¾oz Cointreau
– 3 slices of Thai Chili
• Shake all the ingredients together in a cocktail mixer.
• Strain and pour into a rocks glass over ice.
• Garnish with a half rim of Tajín and black pepper.
• For a final flourish, place a red Thai chili on the edge of the glass.
If you’re hosting a party, it’s a great idea to pre-rim the glasses in advance. You can then make up the cocktail in a separate jug to simply pour and serve in front of your guests for maximum impact and ease.
This elegant mocktail is named after the charming residential neighbourhood that epitomises the California aesthetic. Its wide, tree-lined streets make it a popular place to live and a pleasant place for an evening stroll. The Flats is a refreshing alcohol-free drink, ideal for any time of day or night.
– 2oz Seedlip Grove Citrus 42
– ¾oz Monin passion fruit syrup
– 1oz lemon juice
– 1oz pineapple juice
– ¼oz Monin vanilla syrup
• Add all the ingredients into a cocktail mixer and shake.
• Strain and pour the drink into a martini glass.
• Garnish with an orange flower and a couple of pineapple leaves.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
For over a century, The Beverly Hills Hotel has been the spot for Hollywood’s brightest lights, the ultimate beacon of glamour. She greets you like a movie star from the moment you pass the iconic signage, step onto the signature red carpet and enter the grand lobby. Welcome to the legacy.
- Food and drink Find the best ingredients in Paris
- Food and drink Chef Jonathan Fisher’s cinco leches cake
- Food and drink Finding the freshest ingredients for 45 Park Lane
- Food and drink Adam Smith’s favourite local producers
- Food and drink Aperitivo time in Milan
- Food and drink The best cheesemongers in Paris
View the latest issue of Collect, our bi-annual magazine featuring a curated mix of culture, art and lifestyle, together with the latest news from Dorchester Collection hotels.