Afternoon Tea and Stay
Quintessentially English afternoon tea is served every afternoon in The Drawing Room, with open fireplaces and stunning views through French doors across Coworth Park’s 240 acre estate.
Quintessentially English afternoon tea is served every afternoon in The Drawing Room, with open fireplaces and stunning views through French doors across Coworth Park’s 240 acre estate. Complete your stay and experience our sumptuous selection of finger sandwiches, scones and sweet pastries made by head pastry chef, Lucy Jones.
The offer is available for weekday stays (Monday to Thursday) only.
Afternoon Tea and Stay includes:
• Luxury accommodation for two
• Traditional Afternoon Tea for two*
• Full English Breakfast for two
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
*Guests can upgrade to Champagne Afternoon Tea for an extra £12 per person or to the Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne Afternoon Tea for an extra £21 per person
• Stable Superior from £395
• Stable Junior Suite from £585
- Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Terms & conditions
- This offer is valid for weekday stays and afternoon tea sittings (Monday to Thursday) and is subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on double occupancy and include VAT and service charge.
- The offer must be booked at least two days in advance.
- Cancel before 3pm local time, 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a charge of one night on the credit card provided.
- This offer is valid for new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Bookings can be made direct or through your personal travel professional.