Enjoy a daily breakfast credit of $150 per family and second connecting/adjoining room for children for up tp 50% off.
Make lasting memories on your next family vacation to Los Angeles. Start with a visit to our resident mascots at Swan Lake, then sample the ‘Little Royals’ menu for afternoon tea!
Family Time Offer includes:
- Daily breakfast credit of $150 per family
- Second connecting/adjoining room for children included at up to 50% off
- Complimentary bottle of champagne for parents
- Welcome amenities for the children
- Waived pet fee for up to two dogs
- Two connecting deluxe rooms from $1,235
- Two Bedroom Bel-Air Suite from $1,495
- Two Bedroom Bel-Air Suite with Patio from $1,750
- Offer valid for stays before December 31, 2020, subject to availability
- All special offers are subject to availability at time of booking
- This promotion is applicable for family travel (maximum of two adults and three children, minimum two rooms/suites)
- Children must be 12 years or younger to qualify for discounted rate
- Discount to the second room reflects up to 50% off of room rate
- Breakfast credit is $150 incl. of tax per day per family, does not accumulate and excludes gratuity and service charge
- Breakfast credit is valid for use at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, in-room dining at Hotel Bel-Air, and the Polo Lounge, Cabana Cafe or Fountain Coffee Room at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Signing privileges are extended between both hotels
- Promotion requires advance booking and applies to new reservations only
- Confirmation of the second connecting/adjoining room for children will be sent by the hotel separately
- Additional bedding is charged at $35 per person, per night
- Cancellations must be made 1 day prior to arrival by 4pm local time to avoid one night's charge on the credit card provided
- Rates from example is the lowest daily rate. Certain higher demand times will be slightly higher
- Complimentary transportation between both hotels is provided via house cars, and signing privileges are extended between both hotels
How to book
You might also like
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection Newsletter