Enjoy a daily breakfast credit of $150 per family and second connecting/adjoining room for children for 50% off of the first room price.
Make lasting memories on your next family vacation to Los Angeles. Start with a visit to our resident mascots at Swan Lake, then sample the ‘Little Royals’ menu for afternoon tea!
Family Time Offer includes:
- Daily breakfast credit of $150 per family
- Second connecting/adjoining room for children at 50% off
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne for parents
- Welcome amenities for the children
- Waived pet fee for up to two dogs
- Guestrooms from $795 per night
- Suites from $875 per night
- Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Family stays
Family Time at Hotel Bel-Air
Terms & conditions
- Family Time promotion is subject to availability.
- Blackout dates including but not limited to peak dates in July and August apply.
- This promotion is applicable for family travel (maximum of two adults and three children, minimum two rooms/suites)
- Children must be 12 years or younger to qualify for 50% discount on room rate. Discount to the second room applies to equal or lesser room value.
- Confirmation of the second connecting/adjoining room for children will be sent by the hotel separately and is subject to availability.
- Breakfast credit is $150 incl. of tax per day per family, does not accumulate and excludes gratuity and service charge. Promotion requires advance booking and applies to new reservations only.
- Additional bedding is charged at $30 per person, per night.
- Breakfast credits may also be used at The Beverly Hills Hotel, our sister property.
- Complimentary transportation between both hotels is provided via house cars, and signing privileges are extended between both hotels.
- Quote ‘Family Time’ when making your booking.
- Taxes are not included in the price.
- Cancellations must be made 1 day prior to arrival by 6pm local time to avoid one night’s charge on credit card provided.
- Offer applies for new bookings only.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
More offers at Hotel Bel-Air, Los-Angeles
Nestled in 12 acres of stunning landscaped gardens, this newly-refurbished exclusive oasis is where the rich and famous go to hide. Just minutes from Los Angeles’ most popular attractions, Hotel Bel-Air is regarded as one of the most beautiful and romantic hotels in the world. Indulge in modern California cuisine with European and Mediterranean influences courtesy of world-renowned chef Wolfgang Puck.