Caravaggio – Rebel and Rome
Hotel Eden, Rome
One of Rome’s most notorious residents, Caravaggio’s rags to riches life was as dramatic and distinctive as his paintings… and far more chaotic. Journey back in time with our expert guided tour to explore the ground-breaking artist’s very own stomping ground, from Caravaggio’s highs, lows and ultimately to the fateful tennis match that spelt his exile from the city.
Caravaggio – Rebel and Rome includes:
- One-night stay in a room or suite for two people
- Full breakfast
- Two-hour expert guided tour for two people
- Prestige Room from €973
- Classic Suite from €1,958
- Prestige Suite from €2,758
Caravaggio, The Fortune Teller, 1596-1597.
Musei Capitolini, Pinacoteca Capitolina, Roma. Archivio Fotografico dei Musei Capitolini.
© Roma, Sovrintendenza Capitolina ai Beni Culturali – Musei Capitolini.
Terms & conditions
- Offer is valid for stays between July 13, 2022 and April 30, 2023
- For a supplement, extra people can join and tours can be extended to a full day or split over two half-days on request
- Reservations at Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Antica di Palazzo Barberini, Galleria Borghese, Galleria Doria-Pamphilj and the Vatican Museums can also be arranged
- Offer applies to all rooms, suites and Signature suites with the exception of Classic Rooms
- Offer must be booked at least five days in advance
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Rates are per room/suite, per night, based on double or single occupancy
- Tax is not included in the price and an additional city tax of €7 per person, per night, applies
- Any additional nights will be charged at the Daily Rate
- Offer applies to new bookings only
- Cancellations must be made two days prior to arrival to avoid full payment on the credit card provided
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Bookings can be made direct or through your personal travel professional
You might also like
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Via Ludovisi 49,