Discover Leonardo Experience
To celebrate Leonardo da Vinci’s 500th anniversary, we’re offering an insider’s insight to the fascinating world of the artist, with a choice of exclusive tours.
Get to know the artist behind the masterpieces
To celebrate Leonardo da Vinci’s 500th anniversary, we’re offering an insider’s insight to the fascinating world of the artist, with a choice of exclusive tours. It’s a chance to admire his famous masterpiece, ‘The Last Supper’, explore his beautiful vineyard and stroll around the famous sights of the city.
Discover Leonardo Experience includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- One option per room, per stay, from the following:
Option one – ‘The Last Supper’
Take a moment to marvel at Da Vinci’s iconic 15th century painting, ‘The Last Supper’, with a guided tour to the refectory of the Santa Maria delle Grazie church.
- Classic Room from €330
- Junior Suite from €575
Option two – ‘In the Footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci’
Embark on a journey of discovery with a four-hour private tour of Milan’s famous sights, including skip-the-line admission to the Da Vinci vineyard, beautifully restored to its original splendour.
This tour takes you through history from the Sforza Castle and Mercanti Square, to Da Vinci’s Codex Atlanticus at the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, finishing at the famous canals.
- Classic Room from €400
- Junior Suite from €680
- Offer valid for until December 31, 2019
- Offer must be booked at least seven days in advance
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates apply
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single occupancy
- VAT and service are included in the price but an additional city tax of €5 per person, per day, applies
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival by 4.00 pm local time to avoid a full charge on the credit card provided
- Any additional nights will be charged at the Daily Rate
- Offer applies to new bookings only
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Bookings can be made direct or through your personal travel professional
How to book
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hotel Principe di Savoia
Piazza della Repubblica 17
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection