Stay in a luxurious rooms or suite and discover Milan’s art, history and culture with one of our exclusive tours.
Gain an insider’s insight to this fascinating city with a choice of exclusive tours, in partnership with travel experts Musement. This offer includes a night in luxurious accommodation with buffet breakfast, as well as the chance to discover the best of city’s art, history and culture.
To book this exclusive offer please email our reservations office or call +39.02.6230.5555
Discover Milan includes:
- Accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- One option per room, per stay, from the following:
Option one – Leonardo da Vinci tour
Enjoy an exclusive guided visit to admire Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper, the world famous painting housed in the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie church. Next take a tour of Da Vinci’s vineyard, which has been recently restored to its former splendour.
- Classic Room from €330
- Ambassador Junior Suite from €575
Option two – Guided walking tour
Embark of a journey of discovery with a two-hour private tour of Milan’s magnificent architecture, with particular focus on modern design. Your knowledgeable guide will reveal the secrets of the city, from the first skyscrapers and the Regione Lombardia offices, to Porta Nuova station and the Diamond Tower, finishing with a stroll along Corso Como and Eataly.
- Classic Room from €338
- Ambassador Junior Suite from €583
Option three – Duomo pass
No visit to Milan would be complete without exploring the magnificent Duomo cathedral, which dominates the central Piazza del Duomo. This pass includes priority tickets to the cathedral and a lift to its rooftop terraces, from where you can admire all the sights of the city.
- Classic Room from €297
- Ambassador Junior Suite €542
- Breakfast Included
- Free Wi-Fi
Terms & conditions
- This offer is valid until October 31, 2017 and is subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply. Rates are per room, per night, based on single occupancy.
- Option 1 and 3 must be booked at least 5 days in advance. Option 2 must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- VAT and service are included in the price but an additional city tax of €5 per day, per person over 18, applies.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.