Secret scents of Milan
Take a tour with our perfume expert and discover the scents of the city
For a whole new way to discover Milan, join expert perfumier Mariangela Rossi for a guided sensory tour of the finest perfumeries, fragrant gardens, and boutique stores to uncover the scents that define this captivating city. Choose from two itineraries or tailor your tour with a bespoke package.
Secret Scents of Milan includes:
- Luxury accommodation for two
- Daily breakfast for two
- Private scent tour (4–5 hours)
- Welcome perfume gift
- Aperitif for two at our Principe Bar
- Car transfers to and from the city centre
Begin the day with a visit to an expert atelier to learn about the art of perfume making, before heading to a famed local grocer to discover the best of Milan’s spices, chocolate and tea. You will then visit a boutique perfumery to learn how to select the right fragrance for you.
Discover Milan’s famous Museum of Perfume to learn about the history of perfume making, before visiting a boutique perfumery to sample and select the perfect fragrance. Later in the day, you will have the chance to meet a designer florist and learn about Italian floral scents.
- Classic Room from €495
- Ambassador Suite from €940
- Book by September 23, 2018 for stays until September 30, 2018
- Minimum stay is two nights
- Offer applies to Classic Room, Deluxe Room, Premium Room, Mosaic Room, Junior Suite, Ambassador Suite and Principe Suite
- Offer must be booked at least seven days in advance
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Rates are per room/suite, per night, based on double or single occupancy
- Tax and service are included in the price and an additional city tax of €5 per person, per day, applies
- Cancellations must be made three days prior to arrival by 3pm local time to avoid one night’s charge on the credit card provided
- Any additional nights will be charged at Daily Rate
- Offer applies to new bookings only
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Bookings can be made direct or through your personal travel professional
How to book
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hotel Principe di Savoia
Piazza della Repubblica 17
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection