Le Meurice, Paris
Pablo Picasso hosted his wedding banquet at Le Meurice, now we invite you to discover the tale of romance, intrigue and daring that set him on the road to riches in the heady world of the Belle Époque. Let our expert guide walk you through the cobblestone streets, sharing anecdotes to bring the story of his early years in Paris roaring back to life.
Picasso’s Montmartre includes:
- One-night stay in a room or suite for two people
- American breakfast, including Cédric Grolet pastries
- Two-hour expert guided tour in Montmartre
- Superior Room from €1,965
- Executive Room, Park View with Balcony from €3,065
- Executive Suite, Park View from €5,770
Pablo Picasso, Le Moulin de la Galette, 1900.
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York. Gift of Justin K.Thannhauser, 1978.
© 2020 The Solomon Guggenheim Foundation/Art Resource. NY/Scala, Florence.
© Succession Picasso 2020
Terms & conditions
- Offer is valid for stays before December 31, 2023.
- For a supplement, tours can be extended to a full day or split over two half-days on request.
- Reservations for Musée Picasso can also be arranged.
- Offer applies to all rooms and suites.
- Offer must be booked at least five days in advance.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Rates are per room/suite, per night, based on double occupancy.
- VAT is included in the rate but a 5% employee benefit charge is not included. An additional city tax of €5 per person, per night, applies.
- Any additional nights will be charged at the Daily Rate.
- Offer applies to new bookings only.
- Cancellations must be made two days prior to arrival to avoid full payment on the credit card provided.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
You might also like
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli