Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy a perfect night's sleep paired with breakfast for two the next morning.
Sometimes the simplest moments create the best memories. Visit the “Pink Palace” for a magical evening away and enjoy breakfast for two the following morning in the comfort of your room, or at one of our popular restaurants. Getaways made simple, special and memorable.
Bed and Breakfast offer includes:
- $95 Breakfast credit daily
- Breakfast can also be enjoyed at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, our sister property’s restaurant located just ten minutes away
From $695, suites from $950 per night
- Offer valid for stays now to December 31, 2020
- All special offers are subject to availability at time of booking and blackout dates may apply
- Rates from example is the lowest best available rate. Certain higher demand times will be slightly higher
- Occupancy and city tax on the room rate is additional
- Cancellations must be made by 4pm local time on day of arrival to avoid one night’s charge on the credit card provided. No shows will be charged one night
- Any additional nights will be charged at the Daily Rate
- Breakfast is available in the Polo Lounge, The Cabana Cafe, or the Fountain Coffee Room
- Spend credits may also be used at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, our sister property's restaurant located just ten minutes away
- Complimentary transportation between both hotels is provided via house cars, and signing privileges are extended between both hotels
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
How to book
You might also like
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
We have the passion, insight and expert knowledge to help make your stay a wonderful one. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Here to help
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.