Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy a perfect night's sleep paired with breakfast for two the next morning.
Sometimes the simplest moments create the best memories. Visit the “Pink Palace” for a magical evening away and enjoy breakfast for two the following morning in the comfort of your room, or at one of our popular restaurants. Getaways made simple, special and memorable.
Bed and Breakfast offer includes:
- $95 Breakfast credit daily
- Breakfast can also be enjoyed at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, our sister property’s restaurant located just ten minutes away
From $695, suites from $950 per night
- All special offers are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Rates from example is the lowest best available rate. Certain higher demand times will be slightly higher.
- Occupancy and city tax on the room rate is additional.
- Any additional nights will be charged at the Daily Rate
- Breakfast is available in the Polo Lounge, The Cabana Cafe, or the Fountain Coffee Room.
- Spend credits may also be used at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, our sister property's restaurant located just ten minutes away.
- Complimentary transportation between both hotels is provided via house cars, and signing privileges are extended between both hotels.
How to book
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection