As one of the best business hotels in Los Angeles, we created the Executive Traveler offer just for you.
Recognized as a premier destination for guests traveling to LA for business, The Beverly Hills Hotel offers a variety of relevant services and amenities designed for the busy executive. The popular Polo Lounge is an ideal spot for entertaining important clients, while a knowledgeable and efficient staff ensures that no detail is left to chance.
In recognition of the Hotel being chosen as one of the “Best Business Hotels in Los Angeles” by Condé Nast Traveler, our business package is “tailor-made” to fit your needs.
The Executive Traveler offer includes the following benefits:
- Early check-in at noon, and late check-out at 3pm
- Preferred pricing for LAX transfers ($90, one-way)
- Daily breakfast credit of $35
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Pressing of up to two items (or one suit) per stay
- Complimentary local calls
From $575, suites from $825 per night
- Breakfast Included
- Free Wi-Fi
Terms & conditions
- All special offers are subject to availability at time of booking.
- The Executive Traveler offer is based upon single occupancy, applies to all room types and select suites.
- Rates from example is the lowest best available rate. Certain higher demand times will be slightly higher.
- Preferred pricing on LAX transfers are based on a promotional credit of $49 which can be applied once towards the regular price of $139.
- The promotional credit of $49 may be applied to any transportation service other than LAX.
- The pressing benefit includes pressing of two garment items up to $50 per stay.