Afternoon Tea and Stay
Complete your stay and experience our sumptuous selection of finger sandwiches, scones and sweet pastries, elegantly served within the opulent setting of The Promenade.
Since opening in 1931, The Dorchester has become a London institution for traditional British afternoon tea. Complete your stay and experience our sumptuous selection of finger sandwiches, scones and sweet pastries, elegantly served within the opulent setting of The Promenade.
The offer is available for weekday stays (Monday to Friday) only with afternoon tea sittings at 13:00, 14:00, 15:15, 16:30 or 17:30.
Afternoon Tea and Stay includes
- Luxury accommodation for two
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for two*
- Full English Breakfast for two
*Please note that Traditional Afternoon Tea is not inclusive of champagne. Guests can upgrade to Champagne Afternoon Tea for an extra £10 per person.
- Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Terms & conditions
- This offer is valid for weekday stays and afternoon tea sittings (Monday to Friday) and is subject to availability.
- Blackout dates apply. Rates are per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- VAT and services are included in the price. The offer must be booked at least two days in advance.
- Please cancel by 3pm (hotel time) 48 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid one night penalty.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- If the Afternoon Tea and Stay offer does not appear once you have checked availability, then we regret that it is not available for your requested dates.
More offers at The Dorchester, London
Discover London >>