A lovely room with a choice of two styles – classical Parisian or newly-restored Art Deco. Open your windows to enjoy an exclusive view over La Cour Jardin, our tranquil inner courtyard.
Made to measure
Two beautiful styles ground you in the hotel’s splendid history. Enjoy the elegant opulence of classical Parisian interiors, or luxuriate in sleek Art Deco, newly restored by designers Bruno Moinard and Claire Bétaille.
Bathe in cool sophistication
A gleaming wonder of marble, great lighting and fluffy towels. Because every part of your stay – even the bathroom – should feel like the experience of a lifetime.
Peace and tranquillity at the heart of our history
Open your windows onto our secret address, the hidden La Cour Jardin. This is secret Paris, known only to the well informed who converge here for sunny days beneath the canopy of greenery or the cosy, twinkling wonderland of winter.
- La Cour Jardin courtyard view
- Guerlain toiletries
- En-suite marble bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
- Private safe
- King-size or twin beds
- Classic style on floors one to six
- Art Deco style on floors seven and eight
- Champagne bottle and pastries at your arrival
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
Afternoon tea at Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Your sense of pleasure starts with the lovely atmosphere, the warm glow of sophistication, the delicate notes from the harp. And then the cakes arrive.
Dior Spa Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Spa. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne