Deluxe Junior Suite
When your Parisian shopping adventures demand a little more wardrobe space…
Classic or Art Deco style, designed with you in mind
Interior designer Marie-José Pommereau describes her ethos for the design as, “Suites that remain intimate and extremely private, which guests will be delighted to return to each time they stay in Paris, as if they were coming back home.”
Bathe in cool sophistication
A gleaming wonder of marble, great lighting and fluffy towels. Because every part of your stay – even the bathroom – should feel like the experience of a lifetime.
Sleep peacefully in our care
Choose from our pillow menu, which includes beauty and anti-stress options, because nothing is more important than a good night’s sleep.
The perfect suite for when your Parisian shopping adventures demand a little more wardrobe space…
- Quiet inner courtyard view
- Guerlain toiletries
- Generous wardrobe space
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apple TV and DVD player upon request
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Classic style on floors one to six
- Fresh flowers
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Art Deco or classical style
- Spacious living area
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Home made madeleines
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Art Deco style on floors seven and eight
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
We are looking after the heritage of Paris. The hotel is not an interpretation of Parisian history, the hotel IS Paris
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Le Relais Plaza
The avenue Montaigne address bathed in golden charm. A Parisian institution since 1936 and still drawing the world’s ‘beau monde’ with the power of a magnetic field. Step into warm, old-school charm, classic style and a ballet of seamless service choreographed by the maestro and legend that is your host, Werner Küchler.
Dior Institut au Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Institut. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection