Elegant splendour and ultimate comfort, high above our tranquil courtyard.
Sleep peacefully in modern luxury
Decorated in classic Parisian style, with touches of silk and brocade for that luxurious touch. Always intimate and private, this is a suite of traditional opulence perfectly for families who might need the extra living space and the option of connecting rooms.
To rest, work and play
Carefully crafted with a melody of space and light in mind, your suite has an impressively large living room perfectly positioned for working, socialising or simply sinking back into the sofas and enjoying the peace.
Bathe in cool sophistication
A gleaming wonder of marble, great lighting and fluffy towels. Because every part of your stay – even the bathroom – should feel like the experience of a lifetime.
Sleep peacefully in our care
Choose from our pillow menu, which includes beauty and anti-stress options. Because nothing is more important than a good night’s sleep.
Elegant splendour and ultimate comfort, high above our tranquil La Cour Jardin courtyard.
- La Cour Jardin courtyard view
- Guerlain toiletries
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apple TV and DVD player upon request
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Classic style on floors one to six
- Fresh flowers
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Classical style
- Spacious design with separate living room
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Welcome fresh seasonal fruit
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
- Accessible bathroom available upon request
We are looking after the heritage of Paris. The hotel is not an interpretation of Parisian history, the hotel IS Paris.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Le Relais Plaza
The avenue Montaigne address bathed in golden charm. A Parisian institution since 1936 and still drawing the world’s ‘beau monde’ with the power of a magnetic field. Step into warm, old-school charm, classic style and a ballet of seamless service choreographed by the maestro and legend that is your host, Werner Küchler.
Dior Institut au Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Institut. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
More room options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.