Elegant splendour and ultimate comfort, high above our tranquil courtyard, La Cour Jardin.
The choice is yours
Two styles, one wonderful experience. Our classical Deluxe Suites are decorated in opulent Parisian style with touches of silk and brocade, oozing traditional opulence. Upstairs on the seventh floor, Bruno Moinard and Claire Bétaille have created stylish Art Deco interiors, filled with angular shapes, soft fabrics and touches of our signature Plaza red.
Peace and tranquility at the heart of our history
Open your windows onto our secret address, the hidden La Cour Jardin. This is secret Paris, known only to the well informed who converge here for sunny days beneath the canopy of greenery or the cosy, twinkling wonderland of winter.
Cool marble, fluffy white towels and the perfect lighting. This is a room made for spending time in.
A warm welcome
When you arrive you’ll find a platter of seasonal fruit and beautiful fresh flowers waiting in your room. We can also take care of your unpacking, leaving you to settle in.
To rest, work and play
Carefully crafted with a melody of space and light in mind, your suite has an impressively large living room perfectly positioned for working, socialising or simply sinking back into the sofas and enjoying the peace.
- La Cour Jardin courtyard view
- Guerlain toiletries
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Fresh flowers
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Classic style on floors one to six, Art Deco decor on floors seven and eight
- Spacious design with separate living room
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Champagne bottle and pastries at your arrival
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
- Accessible bathroom available upon request
Le Relais Plaza
A new chapter dawns for our iconic Art Deco restaurant, as we welcome executive chef Jean Imbert. Through his vision, diners discover the perfect model of a classic Parisian brasserie.
Dior Spa Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Spa. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.