Prestige Junior Suite
Two iconic suites, one classic and one Art Deco. Both beautiful, unique and highly treasured by guests from far and wide. Which one is your favourite?
Sleep peacefully in your elegant, Parisian home
As stately and enchanting as the hotel they inhabit, but full of warmth and personality, our Prestige Suites are regarded as the perfect balance of room sizes. Large enough for utter luxury, but intimate enough to feel like home.
The suite experience extends to your bathroom, where cool marble, perfect lighting and Guerlain toiletries make it a place you’ll want to spend much of your time.
- Avenue Montaigne or Parisian rooftop view
- Guerlain toiletries
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Fresh flowers
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Classic style on second floor, Art Deco style on seventh floor
- Spacious living area
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Champagne bottle and pastries at your arrival
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
Le Relais Plaza
A new chapter dawns for our iconic Art Deco restaurant, as we welcome executive chef Jean Imbert. Through his vision, diners discover the perfect model of a classic Parisian brasserie.
Dior Spa Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Spa. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.