A wonderful sense of space and style. Touches of warm silk, delicate furnishings and works of art. A beautiful haven of peace in the heart of Paris.
Sleep in splendour
As romantic and chic as the city around you. This is a much-loved and delightful choice.
Bathe in cool sophistication
A gleaming wonder of marble, great lighting and fluffy towels. Because every part of your stay – even the bathroom – should feel like the experience of a lifetime.
Peace and tranquility at the heart of our history
Open your windows onto our secret address, the hidden La Cour Jardin. This is secret Paris, known only to the well informed who converge here for sunny days beneath the canopy of greenery or the cosy, twinkling wonderland of winter.
Sleep peacefully in our care
Choose from our pillow menu, which includes beauty and anti-stress options, because nothing is more important than a good night’s sleep.
A wonderful sense of space. Touches of warm silk, delicate furnishings and works of art. A beautiful haven of peace in the heart of Paris.
- La Cour Jardin courtyard view
- Guerlain toiletries
- Separate dressing room
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apple TV and DVD player upon request
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Classic style on floors one to six
- Fresh flowers
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- Accessible bathroom available upon request
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Art deco or classical style
- Spacious living area
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Homemade madeleines
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Art deco style on floors seven and eight
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
We are looking after the heritage of Paris. The hotel is not an interpretation of Parisian history, the hotel IS Paris.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Le Relais Plaza
The avenue Montaigne address bathed in golden charm. A Parisian institution since 1936 and still drawing the world’s ‘beau monde’ with the power of a magnetic field. Step into warm, old-school charm, classic style and a ballet of seamless service choreographed by the maestro and legend that is your host, Werner Küchler.
Dior Institut au Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Institut. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
More room options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.