Executive Suite, Park View
Our Executive Suite is an unforgettable adventure in romance and refinement, where delicate marquetry punctuates stately design. With views over the city and its iconic monuments from both the living and bedroom, this is the way to enjoy Paris.
The sheer bliss of softness
Every bed is prepared with incredibly soft Garnier-Thiebaut linen and voluptuous pillows. These feel like home, only better.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A delight for every season
Tuileries is the oldest garden in Paris, beautifully elegant, threaded with avenues of elms, and a ritual of daily life. A place to breathe, relax, wander and contemplate. The gardens look amazing in any weather, framed by the Parisian landmarks around them.
An unforgettable and unique suite. With views over the city and its iconic monuments at your feet, this is the way to celebrate in Paris.
- King-size or twin beds
- Panoramic city views
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one living room
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Personalised VIP welcome with housekeeping team and in-room dining managers
- Moët & Chandon champagne, Alain Ducasse chocolates, Cédric Grolet pastry, fruit basket and mineral water
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fresh flowers
- Located from second to fifth floor
- Louis XVI décor
- Charles Jouffre design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Connecting room available with city view
- Large flat-screen TV
- Apple TV and video games upon request
Marc-Antoine Salembier-Santi Director of Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The theatre of Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique space, a moment to savour, a very Parisian place to be. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí offers traditional French specialities and delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a dream-like setting.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite and signature suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.