Executive Suite, Park View
Our Executive Suite is an unforgettable adventure in romance and refinement, where delicate marquetry punctuates stately design. With views over the city and its iconic monuments from both the living and bedroom, this is the way to enjoy Paris.
The harmony of warmth and colour
The sheer bliss of softness
Bathe in marble splendour
A delight for every season
- King-size or twin beds
- Panoramic city views
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one living room
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fresh flowers
- Located from second to fifth floor
- Louis XVI décor
- Lally & Berger Studio design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Connecting room available with city view
- Large flat-screen TV
- Apple TV and video games upon request
Director of Front of house and Guest services
The theatre of Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique place with a singular and elegant spirit, as well as a cosy and welcoming hideaway. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí is a lively celebration of local, seasonal French cuisine.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli