Heritage Suite, Tuileries Garden View
Enter your own cosseted world, where the beautiful wood panelled walls offer a haven of tranquillity and an instant air of grandeur. Welcome to a charismatic statement of refinement and good taste, not to mention a spectacular view.
Wood panelling gives an elegant tone to this suite and, when you look up, the frescoed cornicing reveals touches of creativity and a passion for literature.
Bathe in marble splendour
Your exquisite Carrara marble bathroom sets the scene for some well-deserved ‘me-time’. The deep bath, inviting shower and a selection of fragrant Maison Francis Kurkdjian products make for a joyful experience.
The lure of the landscape
When you can take your eyes of the grandeur of the décor, be prepared to be dazzled by the panoramic view of Paris, with the picturesque Tuileries Garden taking centre stage.
These sought-after suites are loved for their classical style and stately elegance, a piece of Paris that’s all yours.
- Panoramic city views
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Krug champagne, Alain Ducasse chocolates, Cédric Grolet pastry, fruit basket
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Charles Jouffre design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Apple TV and video games upon request
- King-size or twin beds
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and entrance hall with powder room
- Connecting room available with city view
- Fresh flowers
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Located from third to fourth floor
- Louis XVI décor
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
- Large flat-screen TV
Our guests know that they can turn to us for anything. It’s great to feel so trusted.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite and signature suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.