Acceptable use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between youand us under which you may access our websitewww.dorchestercollection.com (our site). Thisacceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree toabide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement ourterms of website use www.dorchestercollection/terms
www.dorchestercollection.comis a site operated by DorchesterServices Limited, for itself and on behalf of its group of companiesand/or affiliates (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales undercompany number 03121664 and have ourregistered office at 3 Tilney Street, London W1K 1BJ. Weare a limited company.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local,national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, orhas any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harmminors in any way.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download,use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, anyunsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any otherform of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or uploadany material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystrokeloggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer codedesigned to adversely affect the operation of any computer software orhardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell anypart of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website usewww.dorchestercollection/terms.
· Not to access without authority, interfere with,damage or disrupt:
· any part of our site;
· any equipment or network on which our site isstored;
· any software used in the provision of our site;or
· any equipment or network or software owned orused by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services onour site.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we willprovide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it ismoderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human ortechnical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks forusers (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use anyinteractive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each casewhether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (includingwhat kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we areunder no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service weprovide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss ordamage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user incontravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated ornot.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor issubject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children touse an interactive service that it is important that they communicate withtheir children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive serviceshould be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we willnormally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concernor difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all materialwhich you contribute to our site (contributions),and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the followingstandards as well as the letter. Thestandards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
· Be accurate (where they state facts).
· Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
· Comply with applicable law in the UK and in anycountry from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory of anyperson.
· Contain any material which is obscene,offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex,religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to athird party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another’sprivacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm orannoy any other person.
· Be used to impersonate any person, or tomisrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that they emanate from us,if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful actsuch as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there hasbeen a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, wemay take such action as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal ofyour right to use our site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of anyposting or material uploaded by you to our site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursementof all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonableadministrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to lawenforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response tobreaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may takeany other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time byamending this page. You are expected tocheck this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, asthey are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in thisacceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices publishedelsewhere on our site.