Classic Suite with View
Sophisticated and elegant rooms filled with the alluring natural light of the city. Classical and new Rome blending perfectly.
A true home from home in pure luxury
Our only focus is your comfort. The wonderful bed linen is simply white on white. The bathroom layout feels just right. Welcome home.
Snowy white marble sparkles in the light. Sublime details appear in flashes of gold. An elevated experience of bathing pleasure awaits.
Your own window on Rome
Wonderfully located above the city the hotel looks over a range of incredible landmarks, famous monuments and into hidden gardens.
The visual feast of Italian art
A carefully curated selection of art adorns each suite, depicting roman ruins, views of Rome and Florence and architectural details by Palladio and Piranesi.
Your warm and welcoming private apartment in Rome. Here, location is everything, and the view might make it hard to leave this lovely suite.
- Butler service upon request
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and walk-in shower
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Connecting room available
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Bespoke bed linen
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi at 20Mbps
- 48″ and 55″ Bang and Olufsen HD TVs
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- Chromecast streaming device
- Laptop-size safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Pets welcome
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Welcome gift
- Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
I know our rooms have done their job when a guest asks me about their design and says ‘why haven’t I tried that at home?
Front Office Manager
THE RENOVATION BRIEF
“When you enter a bedroom you should really feel that you are in Rome.” (Bruno Moinard, designer)
The new Hotel Eden
The new look is designed to be a modern sanctuary, which celebrates the hotel’s rich heritage and offers guests the ultimate in Roman hospitality.
The authentic materials of Italy
The exquisite marble in your bathroom was carved for us in the Roman city of Pietrasanta in northern Tuscany, home to the art of marble carving and modelling.
The special team responsible for your rooms are here to deliver your very own home from home. They work with empathy and genuine care to create a relaxing space for you, and you alone.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Via Ludovisi 49, 00187 Rome
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.