Junior Suite with View
These are often described as ‘the best beds in Rome’, but we know you’ll want to look at the awe-inspiring view first.
A true home from home in pure luxury
Your own window on Rome
The visual feast of Italian art
- Butler service upon request
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Bespoke bed linen
- En-suite marble bathroom
- Most rooms have separate walk-in shower
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Connecting room available
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 48″ and 55″ Bang and Olufsen HD TV
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- Laptop-size safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Pets welcome
- Welcome gift
- Chromecast streaming device
Director of Guest Experience
An elegant sitting room offering time to read, chat, meet, think or just be. Tuck yourself away in a corner of this salon surrounded by Italian art and design, with plenty of books to peruse over coffee.
A moment of nurturing
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Via Ludovisi 49,