Junior Suite with View
These are often described as ‘the best beds in Rome’, but we know you’ll want to look at the awe-inspiring view first.
A true home from home in pure luxury
Our only focus is your comfort. The wonderful bed linen is simply white on white. The bathroom layout feels just right. Welcome home.
Snowy white marble sparkles in the light. Sublime details appear in flashes of gold. An elevated experience of bathing pleasure awaits.
Your own window on Rome
Wonderfully located above the city the hotel looks over a range of incredible landmarks, famous monuments and into hidden gardens.
The visual feast of Italian art
A carefully curated selection of art adorns each suite, depicting roman ruins, views of Rome and Florence and architectural details by Palladio and Piranesi.
- Butler service upon request
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Bespoke bed linen
- En-suite marble bathroom
- Most rooms have separate walk-in shower
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Connecting room available
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 48″ and 55″ Bang and Olufsen HD TV
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- Laptop-size safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Pets welcome
- Welcome gift
- Chromecast streaming device
Director of Guest Experience
An elegant sitting room offering time to read, chat, meet, think or just be. Tuck yourself away in a corner of this salon surrounded by Italian art and design, with plenty of books to peruse over coffee.
A moment of nurturing
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Via Ludovisi 49,