Villa Malta Suite
A unique suite. A spacious apartment with beautifully proportioned rooms, a dressing closet of dreams, and the most extraordinary view.
A true home from home in pure luxury
Our only focus is your comfort. The wonderful bed linen is simply white on white. The bathroom layout feels just right. Welcome home.
Snowy white marble sparkles in the light. Sublime details appear in flashes of gold. An elevated experience of bathing pleasure awaits.
Sightseeing from your own suite
One of the most sought-after sights in Rome, your suite has a perfect view of the grand and imposing monument of Victor Emmanuel II.
The visual feast of Italian art
A carefully curated selection of art adorns each suite, depicting roman ruins, views of Rome and Florence and architectural details by Palladio and Piranesi.
A unique suite. An aristocratic Roman residence complemented by rich fabrics and classical art. A closet of dreams, and the most extraordinary view.
- Butler service upon request
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Bespoke bed linen
- Spacious marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate walk-in shower
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Can connect with a Junior Suite to create a two-bedroom suite
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 48″ and 75″ Bang and Olufsen HD TVs
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- Large safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Pets welcome
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Complimentary bottle of Krug champagne
- Courtesy powder room
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Chromecast streaming device
It’s the simple things, the little touches that change everything for our guests
“When you enter a bedroom you should really feel that you are in Rome.” (Bruno Moinard, designer)
The new Hotel Eden
The new look is designed to be a modern sanctuary, which celebrates the hotel’s rich heritage and offers guests the ultimate in Roman hospitality.
The authentic materials of Italy
The exquisite marble in your bathroom was carved for us in the Roman city of Pietrasanta in northern Tuscany, home to the art of marble carving and modelling.
The special team responsible for your rooms are here to deliver your very own home from home. They work with empathy and genuine care to create a relaxing space for you, and you alone.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The hotel’s crowning glory, offering innovative Mediterranean cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere with the most incredible, sweeping view of Rome.
A moment of nurturing at The Eden Spa
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITES RESERVATIONS
Via Ludovisi 49, 00187 Rome
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
Via Ludovisi 49,