The Run To Monaco
Buckle up for an epic supercar rally from Rome to the Monaco Grand Prix.
Join us in the Eternal City, as we gather 40 beautiful supercars for the world’s finest motoring escapade: The Run To Monaco. What are you waiting for?
Welcome to Rome
Your journey begins in Rome at beautiful Hotel Eden, where a warm Italian welcome sets you up for the adventure ahead. In the evening it’s time for a party on the stunning rooftop, where an awe-inspiring sunset sets the scene for an unforgettable opening night.
They say all roads lead to Rome...
After waking up to breakfast at Hotel Eden, the drive begins, as we weave through Tuscany to the charming seaside village of Portofino, before finishing in St. Jean Cap Ferrat for a weekend at the Monaco Grand Prix.
After the thrill of the road, evenings unfold in style with unique events and parties in some spectacular locations, along with great food and wine, and a whole series of performers, artistes and musicians to entertain you.
We hope you’ll join us on the starting grid next May for an unforgettable week of driving and ‘la dolce vita’.
Tuesday, May 19
- Rome, the Eternal City
- Hotel Eden, just minutes from the Spanish Steps
- Opening night party
Wednesday, May 20
- The start line at a secret location in Rome
- The drive begins through the rolling hills, cypress trees and vineyards of Tuscany and Umbria
- Castello di Reschio, a newly-restored 10th century castle
Thursday, May 21
- Drive north past Florence and Pisa
- Apennine mountains for dramatic scenery
- South towards the small seaside village of Portofino
- Stay at Hotel Splendido, overlooking the Gulf of Tigullio
Friday, May 22
- Head into Piemonte, famous for its food and wine
- Arrive at Hotel Royal-Riviera in St. Jean Cap Ferrat, with private beach
Saturday, May 23
- Wajer Osprey 38 tenders to zip you along the coastline all weekend
- The Run to Monaco superyacht awaits – your front-row seats for the race
- Michelin-starred chefs, champagne and cocktails served on board
- Formula One qualifying day
- Unforgettable boat party with live bands and performers
Sunday, May 24
- Watch the Monte Carlo Grand Prix, as the drivers compete on the iconic track
- Tenders ready to return you to St. Jean Cap Ferrat
Monday, May 25
- The adventure comes to an end and it’s time to head home