Meetings & Banquets
Located next to Lake Geneva and in view of the Alps, Le Richemond blends historical elegance with contemporary urban design, and its facilities maintain the highest quality throughout.
Five flexible meeting spaces offer you everything from an elegant Ballroom to intimate boardrooms, all technically equipped and as versatile as you need them to be.
Le Richemond offers
- Some of the best corporate meeting rooms in Geneva.
- The opportunity to enjoy private dining in Geneva’s city centre.
- Some of the most exclusive reception venues in Geneva.
We look forward to sharing our unique hotels and impeccable service with you while working to create a memorable and rewarding event.
Please select the applicable room from the left hand menu to view the capacity details.
|Coppet & Chambesy||70||40||30||45||–||120||80||–||1128||105|
|Paul Klee & small gallery||150||45||77||90||150||200||200||45||2843||264|
|Paul Klee & large gallery||200||–||–||–||300||400||–||–||3178||295|
Daily Delegate Offers
Daily Delegate Package from CHF 148 per person, based on a minimum of 20 persons and includes:
• Main meeting room rental
• Basic technical equipment (flipchart & screen)
• Mineral water during the conference
• Welcome, Morning & Afternoon coffe break
• Hostess for participants check list upon arrival
• Cloakroom service
• Morning & Afternoon coffee breaks
• A three course menu or a light buffet with coffee and mineral water
• 1 bottle of wine selected by our sommelier per 3 participants
• Floral decoration for lunch setting
The above food & beverage rates are inclusive of VAT at 8%.
The offers are subject to availability. For more informations, please contact our Groups & Events departement by phone +41 (0)22 715 7627 or by email at [email protected]
Meetings & Events Facilities
Group Rate Offers
Group rates from CHF 350 per day, based on a minimum of 10 rooms and includes:
• Wifi in rooms & meeting rooms.
• VAT at 3.8%
**Offer is not available during SIHH, Motorshow and EBACE.
Download the PDF of the groups brochure here