Rooms and Suites
Live like Hollywood royalty
Our guestrooms and suites pay homage to the stellar heritage of this legendary hotel, but with a luxuriously modern edge.
9641 Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
More of a premier house than a premier suite, with large airy rooms, a full kitchen, dining area and the elegant patio for those sunny days and warm LA nights.
One of LA’s finest suites. Ideal for high-level entertaining or your own celebrity-style getaway in an iconic setting within a legendary building.
A modern interpretation of traditional design. The expansive outdoor patio features a private infinity pool, a fireplace and outdoor shower.
This bungalow was Marilyn Monroe’s, and now it’s yours. You can almost picture her padding around in a fluffy robe and slippers. Warmth and femininity abound in this newly-restored bungalow that’s number 1 in so many ways.
- bathroom: CHANEL N°5 fragrance bar and bath amenities
- interconnecting-rooms: Connecting rooms available to create a three-bedroom suite
- menu: Library of Marilyn Monroe films and books
Howard Hughes was a beloved guest at the hotel for 30 years, and it’s the bungalows he chose to call home. Thoughtfully restored, Bungalow 3’s stormy bold colours, dark stone and rich exotic woods pay homage to the mysterious life of the reclusive billionaire.
- fireplace: Spacious living room with fireplace
- interconnecting-rooms: Connecting rooms available to create a three-bedroom
- menu: Hughes-inspired mini roast beef sandwiches
Elizabeth Taylor Bungalow 5
The famous 5, the heart of luxury and old-school glamour. Your place amongst icons, your suite of family-sized delight. Simply step from the bedroom, through French doors, and there’s your pool.
- fireplace: Patio with private pool and Jacuzzi
- interconnecting-rooms: Connecting rooms available to create a four-bedroom suite
- welcome-amenity: Taylor-inspired touches, including books and artworks
Our beautifully restored bungalow is a step back in time. A time of golden glamour and glittering movie stars. A time when Marilyn Monroe lounged by the pool and Rita Hayworth dined at the Polo Lounge. Welcome to the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- living-room: Spacious living room with fireplace and piano
- view-(general): Furnished private patio with garden view
- welcome-amenity: Deluxe welcome amenity and champagne
The effervescent character of screen star Charlie Chaplin lives on through every detail of this newly-restored bungalow. Quirky touches add depth and personality to a space that’s oozing with vintage Hollywood glamour.
- menu: Private kitchen and dining room for up to six guests
- view-(general): Private veranda with garden view
- fireplace: Living room with dining area and fireplace
The iconic Palm Springs aesthetic, strong, fresh design and a wonderful octagonal ceiling. A mid-century playbook of style with custom-made furniture, an incredible terrace fireplace and, of course, a grand piano.
- living-room: Spacious living room with fireplace and grand piano
- fireplace: Private furnished patio with outdoor fireplace
- welcome-amenity: Deluxe welcome amenity and fresh fruit platter
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210