Troop Beverly Hills Inspired Stay
Reserve Elizabeth Taylor's favorite bungalow for a Troop Beverly Hills themed vacation you'll never forget!
Plan a legendary getaway with five of your closest friends and reserve Elizabeth Taylor’s favorite bungalow for a Troop Beverly Hills inspired vacation.
• Overnight accommodations in the newly restored Bungalow 5, complete with four bedrooms, full kitchen, private pool, and wrap around patio
• Specialty Elizabeth Taylor themed welcome amenity featuring lavender macaroons and Champagne
• 60-minute signature massage or facial in the hotel’s Spa for each bungalow guest (up to six)
• One-hour poolside yoga class conducted besides the bungalow’s private pool
• Pink eye masks and signature pink and white striped pajamas by Bed Head for each bungalow guest (up to six)
• Breakfast credit available anywhere at the hotel, be it served poolside, in-suite or in the iconic Polo Lounge (valued at $600)
Rate: $15,000 per night
First introduced in 1915 to accommodate families that wanted more space and privacy, the iconic bungalows remain an important part of the hotel’s character. They are known the world over for their history with Hollywood royalty and colorful anecdotes. Included among them is Elizabeth Taylor’s long-standing association with the hotel, which dates back to her childhood when she would visit her father Francis’ art gallery located on what is now the Promenade level. Ms. Taylor also spent six of her eight honeymoons in the bungalows, with Bungalow 5 being her accommodation of choice where she often stayed with Richard Burton.
- Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Your private pool awaits