Troop Beverly Hills Inspired Stay
Reserve Elizabeth Taylor's favorite bungalow for a Troop Beverly Hills themed vacation you'll never forget!
Plan a legendary getaway with five of your closest friends and reserve Elizabeth Taylor’s favorite bungalow for a Troop Beverly Hills inspired vacation.
• Overnight accommodations in the newly restored Bungalow 5, complete with four bedrooms, full kitchen, private pool, and wrap around patio
• Specialty Elizabeth Taylor themed welcome amenity featuring lavender macaroons and champagne
• 60-minute signature massage or facial in the hotel’s Spa for each bungalow guest (up to six)
• One-hour poolside yoga class conducted besides the bungalow’s private pool
• Pink eye masks and signature pink and white striped pajamas by Bed Head for each bungalow guest (up to six)
• Breakfast credit available anywhere at the hotel, be it served poolside, in-suite or in the iconic Polo Lounge (valued at $600)
Rate: $15,000 per night
First introduced in 1915 to accommodate families that wanted more space and privacy, the iconic bungalows remain an important part of the hotel’s character. They are known the world over for their history with Hollywood royalty and colorful anecdotes. Included among them is Elizabeth Taylor’s long-standing association with the hotel, which dates back to her childhood when she would visit her father Francis’ art gallery located on what is now the Promenade level. Ms. Taylor also spent six of her eight honeymoons in the bungalows, with Bungalow 5 being her accommodation of choice where she often stayed with Richard Burton.
- The Troop Beverly Hills Offer is valid for Bungalow 5 only and requires a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time off booking.
- A 14 day cancellation policy is upheld.
- All special offers are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Blackout dates include the entire month of July and August.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Any additional nights will be charged at the Daily Rate
- Nightly package price remains the same, regardless of guest count, which cannot exceed a total of six guests.
- One time breakfast credit of $600 can be used in any hotel outlet where breakfast is served including in-room-dining, The Cabana Cafe or the Polo Lounge, advanced reservations recommended for hotel restaurants.
- Please provide 24 hour advanced notice for preferred timing of photo-shoot session.
- All bookings must be made by calling the hotel directly.
How to book
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection