The elevated way to experience The Dorchester
Our beautiful suites are shaped by the legacy of our remarkable guests, so we invite you to make your own mark with an unforgettable stay at The Dorchester. For arrival, we can bring you to the hotel with a luxury chauffeured transfer in a classic Rolls Royce, or alternatively let us whisk you around the city in style with a private sightseeing tour. Your stay will be elevated by an experience at three Michelin-starred Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester, including a seven-course tasting menu, and an exclusive behind the scenes meet-and-greet with executive chef Jean-Philippe Blondet.
Suite Escape at The Dorchester includes:
- Luxury suite accommodation for two
- English breakfast for two
- One-way transfer or a 90-minute sightseeing tour in a classic Rolls Royce
- Dining experience at three Michelin-starred Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
- Dining experience includes a seven-course tasting menu with a glass of champagne on arrival, bespoke canapés, meet the chef, and a souvenir menu
- Suites from £1,210
We are in support of initiatives to lower VAT to 5% and all our UK hotel prices reflect this.
- Offer is valid until December 31, 2021
- Offer applies to all suites
- Offer must be booked at least seven days in advance
- Offer can be booked a maximum of two months in advance
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout days may apply
- VAT and service charge are included in the price
- Seven-course tasting menu at Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester includes water and tea or coffee
- We’ve relaxed our cancellation timeframes. For reservations before April 30, 2021, cancellations can be made by 4pm local time on day of arrival to avoid one night’s charge on the credit card provided. For reservations beyond May 1, 2021, please see our cancellation policy here.
- Any additional nights will be charged at the Daily Rate
- Offer applies to new bookings only
- Offer can be used multiple times but is non-transferable
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Bookings can be made direct or through your personal travel professional
How to book
You might also like
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
We have the passion, insight and expert knowledge to help make your stay a wonderful one. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
Here to help
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.