Discover London, England
London, with its unique blend of history and culture, is constantly changing, with new landmarks, stylish restaurants and clubs opening up all the time.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée in Paris
- Av Montaigne, Paris Opened in Apr 1913
The Hôtel Plaza Athénée’s 154 spacious rooms and 54 suites showcase French taste. Decorated primarily in Louis XVI style, with 2 Art Deco-themed floors, everywhere is delicately scented with amber.
- 208 rooms and suites 6 Outlets
Le Meurice in Paris
- Rue de Rivoli Opened in 1835
At Le Meurice, opulence and comfort are not confined to the hotel’s public areas alone. Every room and suite is a spacious, peaceful oasis of calm, providing guests with the ultimate in luxury.
- 160 rooms and suites 3 Outlets
Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan
- Piazza della Repubblica Opened in 1927
Hotel Principe di Savoia is decorated to blend the warm and elegant atmosphere of 19th-century Lombard interior designs, with the unobtrusive integration of modern technology.
- 301 rooms and suites 3 Outlets
Hotel Eden in Rome
- via Ludovisi Opened in 1889
Hotels that are icons of hospitality, symbols, desirable destinations. Hotel Eden In Rome, since 1889, is the art of being. More that 120 years old but the Eden does not “look its age".
- 98 rooms and suites 3 Outlets