Aurora Terrace Suite
A treasured suite, a tranquil oasis. A melody of sumptuous furniture and design with a spectacular, private terrace best admired from your freestanding bathtub.
Rooms for any occasion
An exclusive al fresco experience
An illustrious past...
- 86m² + 120m² terrace/925ft² + 1,292ft² terrace
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Spacious marble bathroom with double wash basin, freestanding bathtub and separate walk-in shower
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Can connect with a Classic Room to create a two-bedroom suite
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Butler service upon request
- Bespoke bed linen
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- 55″ and 75″ Bang and Olufsen HD TVs
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi at 20Mbps
- Outdoor dining area for up to six people
- Courtesy powder room
- Large safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Pets welcome
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Chromecast streaming device
- Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
Il Giardino Ristorante
Modern Italian cuisine, healthy options and incredible views from this rooftop destination restaurant. Open all day for relaxed dining.
A moment of nurturing
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Via Ludovisi 49,