Bellavista Penthouse Suite
A rooftop location. Exclusive views. Your private lift and a breathtaking bathroom. A suite experience never to be forgotten.
The suite on the sixth floor
A completely unique, open space designed for pleasure. With panoramic views of the city, this is a suite of dreams.
When words aren't enough
To see it is to believe it. Exquisite mosaics, opulent marble, an enormous shower and an oversize circular bath with spectacular views of Rome.
Modern elegance in her full glory
Your bank of floor-to-ceiling windows swing right open to welcome in the fragrant breeze. Rome’s beguiling beauty fills the suite, untroubled by glass.
Sightseeing from your own suite
The telescope isn’t truly necessary. Nothing hinders your incredible view. From here the city is in the palm of your hand.
Urban chic with a rooftop location. Exclusive, panoramic views. Your private lift and a breathtaking bathroom. Modern elegance with touches of architectural detail.
- Butler service
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Spacious marble bathroom with separate walk-in shower and large circular bathtub
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Bespoke bed linen
- Hardwood floors
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi at 20Mbps
- 55″ and 75″ Bang and Olufsen HD TVs
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- Large safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Access by private elevator
- Complimentary Mercedes S class for four consecutive hours each day (to be reserved at least 24 hours in advance)
- Complimentary round trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Courtesy powder room
- Living room can accommodate small gatherings and private dinner parties for up to eight people
- Private bar with full-sized bottles of spirits, wines, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Pets welcome
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Sound system with Bluetooth connectivity
- TV integrated into bathroom mirror
- Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
- Chromecast streaming device
Alessio Forino Maitre
THE RENOVATION BRIEF
“When you enter a bedroom you should really feel that you are in Rome.” (Bruno Moinard, designer)
The new Hotel Eden
The new look is designed to be a modern sanctuary, which celebrates the hotel’s rich heritage and offers guests the ultimate in Roman hospitality.
The authentic materials of Italy
The exquisite marble in your bathroom was carved for us in the Roman city of Pietrasanta in northern Tuscany, home to the art of marble carving and modelling.
The special team responsible for your rooms are here to deliver your very own home from home. They work with empathy and genuine care to create a relaxing space for you, and you alone.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The hotel’s crowning glory, offering innovative Mediterranean cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere with the most incredible, sweeping view of Rome.
A moment of nurturing at The Eden Spa
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Via Ludovisi 49, 00187 Rome
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.