Dolce Vita Suite
A unique suite. A spacious apartment with beautifully proportioned rooms, a dressing closet of dreams, and the most extraordinary view.
A true home from home in pure luxury
Our only focus is your comfort. The wonderful bed linen is simply white on white. The bathroom layout feels just right. Welcome home.
Snowy white marble sparkles in the light. Sublime details appear in flashes of gold. An elevated experience of bathing pleasure awaits.
Sightseeing from your own suite
One of the most sought-after sights in Rome, your suite has a perfect view of the grand and imposing monument of Victor Emmanuel II.
The visual feast of Italian art
A carefully curated selection of art adorns each suite, depicting roman ruins, views of Rome and Florence and architectural details by Palladio and Piranesi.
A unique suite. An aristocratic Roman residence complemented by rich fabrics and classical art. A closet of dreams, and the most extraordinary view.
- 94 m²/1,012ft²
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Spacious marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate walk-in shower
- Butler service upon request
- Can connect with a Junior Suite to create a two-bedroom suite
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Bespoke bed linen
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi at 20Mbps
- 48″ and 75″ Bang and Olufsen HD TVs
- iPad for in-room services
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- Courtesy powder room
- Large safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Pets welcome
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Chromecast streaming device
- Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
Alessio Forino Maitre
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The hotel’s crowning glory, offering innovative Mediterranean cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere with the most incredible, sweeping view of Rome.
A moment of nurturing
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Via Ludovisi 49, 00187 Rome
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.