Villa Medici Presidential Suite
Truly something special, this fifth floor beauty offers splendid views from many balconies. Perfect for entertaining or simply indulging in pure luxury.
Sheer splendour in the Eternal City
Unabashed opulence radiates from every aspect of this huge and wonderful suite. With six balconies to choose from, your view is both lavish and captivating.
Snowy white marble sparkles in the light. Sublime details appear in flashes of gold. An elevated experience of bathing pleasure awaits.
If the cocktails could talk…
This bespoke creation provides the focus for the sort of parties that go down in history. Make your own mark with this glamorously entertaining talking point.
An illustrious past...
The Villa Medici suite is named after the eponymous villa within the neighbouring Borghese gardens, and has played host to dignitaries such as John F Kennedy Jnr.
Authentically Roman, utterly opulent. Truly something special, this fifth floor beauty offers splendid views from many balconies as a great way to immerse yourself in the city.
- Butler service
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Spacious marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate walk-in shower
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Can connect with a Junior Suite and Prestige Room to create a three-bedroom suite
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Bespoke bed linen
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi at 20Mbps
- 55″ and 75″ Bang and Olufsen HD TVs
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- TV integrated into bathroom mirror
- Living room can accommodate small gatherings and private dinner parties
- Dining area for up to eight people
- Large safe
- Courtesy powder room
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Pets welcome
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Chromecast streaming device
The special team responsible for your rooms are here to deliver your very own home from home. They work with empathy and genuine care to create a relaxing space for you, and you alone.
Alessio Forino Maitre
PERSONAL BUTLER SERVICE
In the true spirit of Italian hospitality your butler will be available to assist with anything you might require, from unpacking to a private cocktail party.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The hotel’s crowning glory, offering innovative Mediterranean cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere with the most incredible, sweeping view of Rome.
A moment of nurturing
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Via Ludovisi 49, 00187 Rome
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.