Villa Medici Presidential Suite
Truly something special, this fifth floor beauty offers splendid views from many balconies. Perfect for entertaining or simply indulging in pure luxury.
Sheer splendour in the Eternal City
Unabashed opulence radiates from every aspect of this huge and wonderful suite. With five balconies to choose from, your view is both lavish and captivating.
Snowy white marble sparkles in the light. Sublime details appear in flashes of gold. An elevated experience of bathing pleasure awaits.
If the cocktails could talk…
This bespoke creation provides the focus for the sort of parties that go down in history. Make your own mark with this glamorously entertaining talking point.
An illustrious past...
The Villa Medici suite is named after the eponymous villa within the neighbouring Borghese gardens, and has played host to dignitaries such as John F Kennedy Jnr.
Authentically Roman, utterly opulent. Truly something special, this fifth floor beauty offers splendid views from many balconies as a great way to immerse yourself in the city.
- Butler service
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Bespoke bed linen
- Spacious marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate walk-in shower
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Can connect with a Junior Suite and Prestige Room to create a three-bedroom suite
- Maximum occupancy three people (complimentary additional bed or cot)
- Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi at 20Mbps
- 55″ and 75″ Bang and Olufsen HD TVs
- Master-controlled lighting and climate control
- iPad for in-room services
- Large safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Pets welcome
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Complimentary bottle of Krug champagne
- Courtesy powder room
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Dining area for up to eight people
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- TV integrated into bathroom mirror
- Living room can accommodate small gatherings and private dinner parties
- Chromecast streaming device
It’s the simple things, the little touches that change everything for our guests
PERSONAL BUTLER SERVICE
In the true spirit of Italian hospitality your butler will be available to assist with anything you might require, from unpacking to a private cocktail party.
THE RENOVATION BRIEF
“When you enter a bedroom you should really feel that you are in Rome.” (Bruno Moinard, designer)
The new Hotel Eden
The new look is designed to be a modern sanctuary, which celebrates the hotel’s rich heritage and offers guests the ultimate in Roman hospitality.
The authentic materials of Italy
The exquisite marble in your bathroom was carved for us in the Roman city of Pietrasanta in northern Tuscany, home to the art of marble carving and modelling.
The special team responsible for your rooms are here to deliver your very own home from home. They work with empathy and genuine care to create a relaxing space for you, and you alone.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The hotel’s crowning glory, offering innovative Mediterranean cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere with the most incredible, sweeping view of Rome.
A moment of nurturing at The Eden Spa
This is no ordinary spa. Within our warm vaulted hideaway you’ll experience truly personal, customised relaxation. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITES RESERVATIONS
Via Ludovisi 49, 00187 Rome
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
Via Ludovisi 49,