Be relaxed or revitalised. For a moment to yourself. A soothing of the senses. Whatever you need, we’ll be waiting.
Blacknest Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7SE
Everyone needs a different kind of spa, because everyone is unique. Some want to pop in for a moment of luxury, to enjoy a treatment and get on with their day. Others long for a private, soothing space in which to find some therapeutic calm amongst the roar. We’ve crafted our space around every desire. Here you are free to find your own way to take time for yourself, whatever that may be. Our job is to make it happen, your way.
|Monday to Sunday||7am – 9pm|
|Treatments available||9am – 8pm|
Facilities & Services
Keeping the body and mind strong, supple and ready to face the world.
- Atmospheric indoor pool (18 x 7.5 x 1.2m / 59 x 24 x 4ft) with natural light, amethyst sculptures, underwater music and relaxation loungers
- Private sun terrace with hillside views, luxurious loungers and drinks service
- Gym with natural light, treetop views and a full range of Technogym equipment with integrated televisions
- Spa restaurant, The Spatisserie, with expansive views of the spa garden, wildflower meadow and polo fields. Semi-open air in fine weather. Serving drinks, light healthy meals and afternoon tea.
- Spacious lockers with private safes
- Treatment relaxation rooms with garden views, books and magazines
- Spacious eucalyptus-infused steam room and experience shower
- Eight treatment rooms including two double suites, all with natural light, luxurious heated treatment couches and treatment showers
- An elegant, luxurious and convivial manicure and pedicure suite
Sparkling Spa Day
Ease into the new season with head-to-toe pampering to leave you feeling fresh, revived and ready for spring. We’ll spoil you with a Eucalyptus Body Exfoliation to smooth and refine skin, before a Target Tension Massage to relieve aching muscles. To finish, a luxurious Prescription Facial is a perfect final touch to restore a bright, healthy glow.
Available Monday to Friday (excluding April 19 and 22)
Two hours, 20 minutes
£250 per person, including a glass of champagneCall to book
Twilight Spa Evening
50 minutes of blissful pampering and a wonderful way to experience our spa. After a glass of sparkling wine on arrival, let us spoil you with a luxury treatment, before you take time to unwind in our beautiful spa facilities. You’ll have the choice of an Aromatherapy Prescription Facial, Eucalyptus Body Exfoliation, English Rose Wrap or an Aromatherapy Massage.
Every Sunday to Thursday
5 – 9pm
£120 per personCall to book
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
+44 (0)1344 756 756
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection