More of a premier house than a premier suite, with large airy rooms, a full kitchen, dining area and the elegant patio for those sunny days and warm LA nights.
Step into your starring moment
A corner of paradise
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
Taking sleep seriously
Take a closer look
Our bungalows and suites deserve to be admired from every angle. Use our interactive 3D floor plans to enjoy a whole new perspective.
- King-size bed
- Complimentary amenity upon turndown
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers to LAX
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Gourmet minibar
- Spacious marble bathroom with double washbasin and walk-in shower
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Choice of four daily newspapers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Generous wardrobe space
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa
Mere steps from the pool. Whether you need to unwind or pamper yourself, we have it all. The spa offers an extensive treatment menu of relaxation and remedies in beautifully tranquil surroundings.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210