Luxury cannot exist without a dedicated team and an acknowledgement of faultless service and this is a question of choice. So it was that the Hôtel Plaza Athénée was again rewarded in 2013 for its welcome, its services, its employees’ expertise and its fine dining. The Plaza Athénée’s staff are not mere employees; they’re more like a family, some 550 people in all, ready to do everything possible to make your stay even more enjoyable. Our team is courteous, professional and talented. Everything they do is for the clientele we value so much. For your comfort…
- 24/7 concierge service
- 24/7 room service
- Your choice of daily paper delivered to your room free of charge
- Footwear service: John Lobb
- 24/7 laundry and dry cleaning service, 3-hour fast service
- Chauffeur-driven limousines and other vehicles (on request).
- All strollers and baby accessories made available to our customers are models manufactured by the French brand Red Castle. They have been specifically designed with the hotel’s colours and logo, ready to accompany families during their strolls around Paris
For your delight…
- A collection of Plaza Athénée Red Line gifts
- An exclusive door knob from the Plaza Athénée collection
- A pillow menu from which to select the pillow best-suited to your sleeping style
- Takeaway cake and pastry service
- Gym with personal trainer
For your business…
- Business centre open 24/7
- Secretarial services available in our business centre from 1pm to 8pm, Mondays to Fridays (sending / receipt of faxes, photocopies, PC, printing, fast broadband
The Head Concierge, Jérôme Poret, and his team will be delighted to respond to all your requests and make your stay at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée an unforgettable one.
Transfer to or from the airport:
- A hostess will be waiting for you when you leave the plane. She will escort you to the Customs area and to luggage retrieval. A chauffeur will then drive you to the hotel in a Mercedes S Class for 320 euros.
Transfer to or from the coach station:
- Mercedes S class for 160 euros
- Chauffeur-driven car in Paris for a minimum of 2 hours, from 190 euros.
- Limousine transfers and hires
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle – 30 kilometres, 50 minutes from the hotel
- Orly – 20 kilometres, 30 minutes from the hotel.
- High-speed trains (“TGV”) / Eurostar / Thalys – 4 kilometres, 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Metro stations: Alma Marceau (Line 9) or Franklin D Roosevelt (Lines 1 and 9).
- Bus Routes 42 and 80 (bus stop on the pavement opposite the hotel)
- Taxis: In front of the hotel (limousines available on request)
- Valet parking is available: 45 euros per 24 hours.
Our business center equipped with the very latest technology is also at your disposal 24/7. A secretarial service is available in our business center from 1pm to 8pm, Mondays to Fridays (sending / receipt of faxes, photocopies, PC, printing, fast broadband)
With 80% of its rooms potentially interconnected, the Hotel Plaza Athénée is the ideal hotel for children and we treat them as full VIP guests. From a Plaza Athénée cuddly toy to a soft robe or red slippers with a teddy bear’s head on them for older children, there is a wide range of Red Line gifts for children.
And last but not least, our concierges, who are never short of ideas, are at your disposal to suggest a family outing that will suit young and old alike. Our housekeepers can also arrange baby-sitting services through a specialist nanny agency if the parents decide to enjoy some quality time on their own in this most romantic of capital cities. Paris with the family! Here are a few ideas that will appeal to all ages:
In fine weather:
- Parc de la Villette (park)
- Jardin d’acclimatation (leisure park)
- Vincennes: woodland, flower gardens and zoo
|In rainy weather:|
- Cité des sciences (science centre)
- Palais de la découverte (science museum)
- Muséum d’histoire naturelle (natural history museum)
- Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Picasso Museum