Our most spectacular and opulent suite, perfect for celebrities, royalty or simply an experience you’ll treasure forever.
The largest suite in Paris
With four bedrooms, four bathrooms, two drawing rooms, an office and a separate kitchen, this is your very own, glorious apartment here in the Golden Triangle of Paris.
Celebrated French craftsmanship
World-renowned interior designer, Marie-José Pommereau has created a serene masterpiece of a suite. Decorated in the magnificent classic Parisian style and full of antiques and original artworks, these are rooms that are truly Paris, through and through.
The height of splendour
Stay in the most beautiful Parisian apartment imaginable with a fifth floor view that embraces the width of the entire hotel and gazes over avenue Montaigne and the Eiffel Tower beyond.
Every comfort considered
State-of-the-art facilities including flat-screen, full HD televisions concealed within mirrors, a steam room and Jacuzzi. Robust surveillance and security systems provide the ultimate in comfort and assurance.
- Classical style
- Two living rooms, private kitchen and spacious dining room for up to eight people
- Avenue Montaigne view
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Private entrance with two security lobbies and CCTV surveillance
- Champagne bottle and pastries at your arrival
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Fresh flower bouquet
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- Four-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Four en-suite marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi and steam room
- Generous wardrobe and two separate dressing rooms
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Accommodates up to 10 guests
- Guerlain toiletries and essential oils
- Nine superb flat-screen televisions
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Classic style on fifth floor
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
Director of Guest Relations
Afternoon tea at Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Your sense of pleasure starts with the lovely atmosphere, the warm glow of sophistication, the delicate notes from the harp. And then the cakes arrive.
Dior Spa Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Spa. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
Contact our suite specialists
+33 1 87 16 44 68
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.